Game-Changing Stormwater Technology
The Barracuda is a high-performance vortex hydrodynamic separator designed to remove suspended solids in order to protect the public waterways from pollutants of concern. It offers an outstanding value with the versatility of multiple pipe configurations and the convenience of quick installation.
Superior Quality. Fierce Performance.
Named for its “teeth”, a revolutionary design feature, the Barracuda system mitigates turbulence in the sump area to prevent resuspension of captured contaminants. The apparatus is fabricated and designed for quick and easy field assembly. Plus, it’s easy to maintain using a vacuum truck or comparable equipment.
The Barracuda is an inline stormwater treatment unit capable of conveying 100% of the design peak flow and built to remove at least 80% of the suspended solids on an annual aggregate removal basis.
- Single manhole design
- Variable inlet/outlet angle configurations (not just 180 degree orientation)
- Internal bypass for inline installation (where applicable)
- All units can be installed into a standard precast manhole
- 4’ units can be factory fabricated in HP manholes for quick delivery with a light, easy to install structure
- In-stock components for quick delivery.
- No elevation loss between the inlet and outlet
- Surface inspection and maintenance with no confined space entry.
The Barracuda is efficient, versatile, and easy to maintain. Contact a specialist today.
BaySaver products are dedicated to providing enhanced pollution prevention through ongoing innovation and state-of-the-art technology. Take a look at the BayFilter and the BaySeparator for even more discoveries designed with the purpose of keeping our public waterways safe.