BaySaver Technologies prides itself on setting the industry standard for regulatory compliance. Our stormwater treatment products are designed to meet, if not surpass, federal, state, and local environmental requirements. BaySaver products are approved by numerous agencies across North America including, but not limited to, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP), Washington Department of the Environment (WADOE), Maryland Department of the Environment (MDE), Virginia Department of Environmental Quality, and the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
See below for specifications, installation guides, approvals, and other product engineering resources.
Product Installation & Maintenance
Product Testing & Approvals
- BayFilter Approved By Washington Ecology 05-17
- BayFilter TCEQ Recertification 08-17 HR
- BayFilter NJCAT Recertification 05-17
- Barracuda VA DEQ Approval
- MDE Barracuda Approval 2018-02-27
- Rev 1 Summary Letter Barracuda NJCAT 1017
- Summary Letter Barracuda OK-110 1017
We have resources for engineers, regulators, and developers/contractors. Please refer to our database to help answer any questions you may have. You can also contact us for further information and assistance. Let us help you specify your system and get to work.